Q: What is the Annual Fund?
A: The Annual Fund empowers Lakeview Academy to expand what is possible. It bridges the gap between an excellent education and an extraordinary education by ensuring that every year, every student benefits from experiences above and beyond what can be provided by tuition alone. With your unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund there is no limit to what Lakeview can achieve.
Q: Where does money from the Annual Fund go?
Annual Fund makes it possible to
- ARTS- Create outlets that inspire original expression and allow our students to find their voice and build confidence
- ATHLETICS- Offer sports opportunities that impart lifelong lessons on teamwork, leadership, discipline & respect
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION- Hire and retain top faculty and staff
- ENRICHMENT- Provide programs where our students can find their passions as they explore a variety of interests and activities
- PERSONALIZED EDUCATION- Give individualized support to promote independent learners who reach and exceed expectations
- RIGOROUS ACADEMICS- Teach curriculum that prepares our students for college and life
- SMALL CLASSES- Maintain an average class size of 15
- TECHNOLOGY- Offer dynamic technology instruction to propel students toward success in the digital age
Q: Why is participation so important?
High participation in our Annual Fund by the Board of Trustees, Faculty and Staff, and our parents is a positive sign that families are invested in their children’s future and support the mission of Lakeview Academy. The participation percentage can have an impact on outside sources such as grants from area corporations and foundations.
Q: When can I make a pledge or gift?
A gift to the Annual Fund is 100% tax deductible and coincides with our fiscal year, July 1 – June 30th. However, our parents are encouraged to make a gift or pledge during the months of November and December each year.
Q: What is the goal?
A: The goal for the 2018-2019 Annual Fund is $250,000 in unrestricted dollars. The Faculty/Staff have already reached 100% participation. We would love to increase our parent participation from 32% to 40% this year.
Thank you and feel free to contact me anytime.
Attn: DeAnna Browne, Development
796 Lakeview Academy
Gainesville, GA 30501